It is a universal slicer equipped with a multi-layered disc blade that has continuously evolved, since our company established.
It is intended for multipurposed processing of fish and other sea food and edible meat in response to the need of users.
It provides improved working efficiency, as a matter of course, good operability, easy maintenance and easy dismounting for cleaning thanks to high compatibility with HACCP, in addition to easy-to-use design in every phase.
Characteristics of Mini Multi-Slicer
- ・A specially-treated multilayered blade original to our company momentarily cuts food products with excellent sharpness.
- ・Frozen food products can be cut as they are without the need of troublesome work of thawing and partial thawing
- ・Parts brought in contact with material to be processed can be easily dismounted for washing without using a tool
- ・A blade and a conveyor are independently driven to allow better setting according to every material.
- ・A safety device stops the machine when a cover is opened.
- ・A conveyor belt is provided with a snaking prevention function.
- ・A compact body sufficiently works even in a narrow working space.
- ・Purpose of use can be optionally changed to meat tenderization.
Noteworthy Models Compatible with HACCP!
Easy Dismounting and Washable of Whole Body
Parts brought in contact with material to be processed can be easily dismounted without using a tool.
As a hygienic phase is considered as a top priority, a belt can be detached with a touch and easily washed.
Specifications of Products
|Power Supply||3-phase AC200V|
※Please be understood that specifications and designs of products may be subject to change without notice.
Examples of Processing by Mini Multi-Slicer
Photos show processed materials by way of example. Other various slicing can be performed.
Contact us for further details.
Examples of Processing by Optional Equipment
Optimal for the following processing
- ・Slicing with original shape retained (squad, fish, etc.)
- ・Cutting of guts
- ・Shallow cutting in various ways
- ・Cutting of pickles
- ・Slicing of animal meat
- ・Dicing (by reprocessing or in a production line)
A Guide to Optional Equipment
- Water and alcohol can be sprayed to disinfect the blade section.
- Extension Conveyor
- A space on a conveyor can be obtained for serving processed products on a tray.
- Forced Feeder
- Material is held at the entrance to prevent its shape from being collapsed.
- Horizontal Slicer
- A blade is set in a horizontal direction to enable cutting of Tofu and Japanese omlette into sticks.
- Replacement Blade for Tenderization
- Replacement Blade for Tenderization (Lower Blade)
Plans for Production Lines
MK Serial-Connection Line
Two Mini Multi-Slicers are connected in series and materials are turned around on an intermediate conveyor.
MK-L-shape Dicing Line
Mini Multi-Slicers are positioned in an L-shape to carry out continuous cutting in vertical direction and in lateral direction.
- Dicing & Shallow Cutting of Diced Materials
QKS Serial Connection Line
Mini Multi-Slicers are combined together to enable shallow cutting of both sides of material and dicing.
- Dicing & Shallow Cutting of Both Sides
Stick-shaped Cutting Line
Horizontal cutting and vertical cutting of Tofu and rolled egg into sticks are performed simultaneously.
- Cutting into sticks
Tenderizing & Pressing Line
Mini Multi-Slicers are connected to each other to carry out tenderizing and pressing in a series.
- Tenderizing & Pressing